25 August 2010

Exhibition showcasing patented inventions

While reading today's news bits, I was in for a surprise. The first ever exhibition on patented inventions is being held in the city of Ahmedabad. The exhibition named as Promoting Innovative Cluster – TECH TRANSFER 2010" is organized by Skyquest Tech Groupa Global Technology Aggregator & Accelerator working in the areas of Life Sciences and Green Technologies.

Interestingly, the exhibition is a first of its kind patent showcase that has been organised in the country, where patent holders (sellers) and companies (potential buyers) will come face-to-face on the same platform to discuss, negotiate and strike a deal.

I could have attended the exhibition if my google alerts could have captured this event on time, too late to get the reservations in place it seems. I need to revise my google alert strategy to include keywords for capturing events like these.

Inohelp Consulting Solutions

No comments:

Post a Comment